Vince DiPasquale, Founder of The Starting Point, Inc. of New Jersey, is a renowned lecturer and teacher in the field of recovery.
For more than 40 years, Vince has led The Starting Point’s mission as an education and referral center dedicated to the spiritual development of individuals and their families.
If you cannot attend one of Vince’s Free Wednesday Lecturers (noon and 7 pm) at The Starting Point, you might take a few minutes and listen or watch a sampling of his lectures by clicking below.
Vince’s books and CD’s can also be purchased online (see Amazon link below.)
- Vince’s Bio
- Vince’s Books and CD’s On Amazon
- Vince’s Video Lecture on Spiritual Journey Through the Steps
- Vince’s Video Lecture on Personal Growth
- Vince’s Video Lecture on Co-Dependency and the 12 Steps
- Vince’s Video Lecture on Recovery and More
- Vince’s YouTube Channel
- Vince’s Audio Files
- Vince’s Free Weekly Lectures Series – Every Wednesday at 12 PM and 7 PM.
- Vince’s 12 Step Audio Series on the YouTube Channel
- Vince’s Personal Growth Audio Series on the YouTube Channel
- Vince’s Video Lecture n Grief and Loss
- Vince’s Video Lecture on Addiction
- Vince’s “Nine Gifts Of Gratitude” Series, Spring 2020
- Vince’s Codependency Series, Summer 2020
Search Our Website
*NEWS UPDATE: The Starting Point has gone “virtual”
The Starting Point is not closing; rather, we have embraced the brave new world of “virtual reality” and social distancing due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Click on the graphic above for more details.