Vince DiPasquale, Founder of The Starting Point, Inc. of New Jersey, is a renowned lecturer and teacher in the field of recovery.
For more than 40 years, Vince has led The Starting Point’s mission as an education and referral center dedicated to the spiritual development of individuals and their families.
If you cannot attend one of Vince’s Free Wednesday Lecturers (noon and 7 pm) at The Starting Point, you might take a few minutes and listen or watch a sampling of his lectures by clicking below.
Vince’s books and CD’s can also be purchased online (see Amazon link below.)
- Vince’s Bio
- Vince’s Books and CD’s On Amazon
- Vince’s Video Lecture on Spiritual Journey Through the Steps
- Vince’s Video Lecture on Personal Growth
- Vince’s Video Lecture on Co-Dependency and the 12 Steps
- Vince’s Video Lecture on Recovery and More
- Vince’s YouTube Channel
- Vince’s Audio Files
- Vince’s Free Weekly Lectures Series – Every Wednesday at 12 PM and 7 PM.
- Vince’s 12 Step Audio Series on the YouTube Channel
- Vince’s Personal Growth Audio Series on the YouTube Channel
In gratitude for a generous donation of $100 or more, you will recieve a free copy of Vince’s latest book “My Spiritual Journey!” Click on the image below for more details!
To help support Starting Points ongoing mission to educate and support those in recovery, you can donate online via our secured donation page. Simply click on the donate button at the top of the page. We thank you, as always, for your continuing generosity!