Vince DiPasquale, Founder of The Starting Point, Inc. of New Jersey,
is a renowned lecturer and teacher in the field of addiction recovery.
For more than 40 years, Vince has guided The Starting Point in its mission as an education and referral center dedicated to the spiritual development of individuals and their families.
If you cannot attend one of Vince’s Free Wednesday Lectures virtually at The Starting Point (held at Noon and 7 pm), take a few minutes to listen to or watch a sampling of his lectures by clicking on one of the links below.
*Note: Vince’s new documentary, Starting Point – The Story of Vince DiPasquale, is now available for streaming! Click here to watch the movie trailer or the movie in its entirety, or simply see what all the hoopla is about! If afterward you wish to make a donation for the continuation of The Starting Point’s important and timely therapeutic work, click here.
- Vince’s Bio
- Vince’s Free Weekly Lectures Series – Every Wednesday at 12 PM and 7 PM On Zoom
- Vince’s YouTube Channel
- Podcast How the Hell Did I Get Here from There?! ~ Dr. Yvonne Kaye Interviews Vince DiPasquale.
- Shame Series
- Personal Growth Series
- The Nine Gifts of Gratitude
- Relationships Zoom Series
- Inner Child Meditation by Vince DiPasquale
- Addiction Zoom Series
- Grief, Loss & Separation Zoom Series
- What is Codependency? Zoom Series
- Spirituality and the 12 Steps Series
- Nine Gifts of Gratitude Series, Spring 2020
- Codependency Series, Summer 2020
- Spiritual Journey Through The 12 Steps of Self-Parenting Series, Summer 2020
- Relationships, The Gift of Life Series, Fall 2020
- Personal Growth Series, Fall 2020
- Holidays Series, December 2020
- 12 Step Audio Series
- Personal Growth Audio Series
- Additional Audio Files (mp3)
- Spiritual Journey Through the Steps
- Personal Growth
- Co-Dependency and the 12 Steps
- Recovery and More
- Grief and Loss
- Codependency Series
- Vince’s eBooks On Amazon Audio and Amazon Kindle
- 12 Steps of Self Parenting
- The Seven Questions (Perceptions of Your Childhood ~ Ages 0-10)
- Positive Inventory’s 12 Spiritual Words
- View or download the Iceberg Theory PDF
- The 10 AA Slogans PDF