Services & Resources
The Starting Point, Inc. of New Jersey ensures that individuals and families seeking support for personal growth, mental wellness, and recovery have access to the services they need by providing education and referrals.
What do you do when you, your partner, your child, your parent, your neighbor, or your friend is struggling with depression, addiction, marital problems, grief, anxiety, or a family crisis? Where do you turn? You call (856-854-3155) – The Starting Point. Why?
1. The Starting Point provides support, assistance, and referral to more than 400 people each week – people from all walks of life—who seek help for a wide range of mental, emotional,
and spiritual issues.
2. Year-round you can attend our free Wednesday Lecture Series (noon and 7 pm) with Vince DiPasquale, our Founder, to learn more about coping techniques to deal with life’s many challenges. The Starting Point’s educational emphasis is on personal growth in the spirit of partnership.
3. You can also attend any of the free group meetings each week, such as, Emotions Anonymous, AA, Survivors of Sexual Abuse Anonymous, CoDA, Sexaholics Anonymous (to name just a few.)
4. In addition, more than 45 specialized practitioners have office hours at The Starting Point.
5. Special Programming is held throughout the year.
All of this can be found at The Starting Point — 215 Highland Avenue, Suite C, in Haddon Township, NJ.
For more information:
- Weekly Meetings
- Vince’s Lectures
- Lectures and Events (on our calendar)
- Help Hotline Numbers
In gratitude for a generous donation of $100 or more, you will recieve a free copy of Vince’s latest book “My Spiritual Journey!” Click on the image below for more details!
To help support Starting Points ongoing mission to educate and support those in recovery, you can donate online via our secured donation page. Simply click on the donate button at the top of the page. We thank you, as always, for your continuing generosity!