NOTE Meeting Update: Weds @ 5:30PM Anorexia and Bulimia Anonymous (Open Meeting) – Now Offering Virtual Meetings via Zoom
March 18, 2020
ABA – Anorexia and Bulimia Anonymous
Every Wednesdays at 5:30 pm in Room 29 at The Starting Point.
Anorexics and Bulimics Anonymous (ABA) is a fellowship of individuals whose primary purpose is to find and maintain recovery in our eating practices, and to help others gain recovery. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop unhealthy eating practices.
Vince DiPasquale (856-854-3155 x102) and Anne Cavaliere (856-266-3487)
Below are the pertinent details about how-to access the “virtual meetings” for the Wednesday 5:30PM slot:
- Time: 05:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Day: Every week on Wed, until Jun 10, 2020, 7 occurrence(s)
- Dates: Apr 29, 2020 05:30 PM, May 6, 2020 05:30 PM, May 13, 2020 05:30 PM, May 20, 2020 05:30 PM, May 27, 2020 05:30 PM, Jun 3, 2020 05:30 PM, Jun 10, 2020 05:30 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
- Use the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89499038381?pwd=RU5QNlQ0U093YUVpRFFOcHlqM3BxQT09
- Meeting ID: 894 9903 8381
- Password: 988218
- Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZ0pfuCorTMpEtW2TKY7xNFh-_WfFgZnWhV5/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGhqjIjGtedsxGGRpx5Bor4XfTztlxej7dqzivOOndLTCX-e911NJR4Ktbn
Posted in Scheduling |
Search Our Website
*NEWS UPDATE: The Starting Point has gone “virtual”
The Starting Point is not closing; rather, we have embraced the brave new world of “virtual reality” and social distancing due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Click on the graphic above for more details.