Anorexia and Bulimia Anonymous – ABA (Open Meeting) – Virtual Phone Meeting Via Zoom (See Details)
August 26, 2020
ABA – Anorexia and Bulimia Anonymous
Now Every Wednesday at 5:30 pm (via Zoom.)
Anorexics and Bulimics Anonymous (ABA) is a fellowship of individuals whose primary purpose is to find and maintain recovery in our eating practices, and to help others gain recovery. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop unhealthy eating practices.
Vince DiPasquale (856-854-3155 x102) and Anne Cavaliere (856-266-3487)
Below are the pertinent details about how-to access the “virtual meetings:”
- Time: 5:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Day: Every week on Wednesday
Join Zoom Meeting
- Use the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89499038381?pwd=RU5QNlQ0U093YUVpRFFOcHlqM3BxQT09
- Meeting ID: 894 9903 8381
- Password: 988218
- Optionally, Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZ0pfuCorTMpEtW2TKY7xNFh-_WfFgZnWhV5/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGhqjIjGtedsxGGRpx5Bor4XfTztlxej7dqzivOOndLTCX-e911NJR4Ktbn
Posted in |
Search Our Website
Thanks to all our participants and sponsors! Check out our winners!
Thanks to all those who helped make this years Annual Brian Sullivan Memorial Golf Classic a success!
Click on the above graphic to check out the list of winners (as well as our generous sponsors!)