LEARN WHAT IS TRAPPED IN YOUR UNCONSCIOUS
Experience The Magic Power of Energy Healing
Presenter by: Marie Olwell, SSJ, M.Ed., D.Min.
Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:30- 3:30 PM
Cost: Suggested Donation $10
Starting point 215 Highland Avenue Suite C, Haddon Township, NJ 08108
For more information, contact:
RSVP by texting Marie at 609-680-1462 or by email at MarieOlwell@hotmail.com
• Peer pressure
• Safety and Health
• Coping Skills
• School Challenges
• Loss & Grief
Appropriate for children aged 6-11
Every Thursday Night: March 21st – May 23rd, from 6pm-7:15pm
The Starting Point Inc. of New Jersey,
215 Highland Ave. Haddon Township,
Janice Britt-Meadows, MSW, LCS
and Erik Jervis, MSW, LSW
$35.00 per session
Join with us in the journey of healing, growth and spiritual self-discovery – using the Bible!
Children are deeply affected by death, divorce, pet loss, friendship troubles, new babies, step\blended families, illness, abuse, bullying, graduation, etc.
What do you do when a child’s heart is broken? Do you know how to help a child through grief? Like a fire drill, it makes sense to learn what to do and practice in case crisis hits. With grief, it’s a matter of when, not if. Get prepared now for that day when your child’s heart is hurting.
Upcoming Helping Children With Loss® classes:
(This program is affiliated with and endorsed by The Grief Recovery Institute®)
Fridays 9:30 am-noon April 5, 12, 19, and May 3
Fridays 4:00-6:30 May 3, 10, 17, 31
- Learn what to do when kids are in emotional pain, whether from loss, disappointment, or adjusting to change in the household or to their normal routine…
- Gain confidence in handling honest, heartfelt conversations that used to make you feel awkward and unsure of what to do…
- Empower kids so they don’t continue patterns that lead to more isolation, pain, and loneliness. Begin a healthy, loving, honest cycle of normalizing the grief experience so that your kids naturally practice what they’ve been taught and respond well to others who are grieving…
- Teach lifelong relationship skills of giving and receiving emotional support!
- Stop spreading dangerous myths about how to manage grief that just keep pain bottled up, often leading to disruptive, unhealthy, addictive, risky, out of the moment behaviors…
- And so much more!
*NOTE: Due to unforeseen events, this offering has been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Please direct any questions or comments to Loretta Depka at 856-854-3155 ext 179.
Join us for this 4-Week Psycho-Educational Therapy Group designed to address the specific needs of women.