The Starting Point Inc. of New Jersey Is A Registered 501(c)3 Nonprofit Charity.
MORE ABOUT US
The Starting Point, Inc. of New Jersey is a non profit education, referral, and resource center for individuals and families seeking support for mental wellness, personal growth and recovery.
Resources available at The Starting Point located at 215 Highland Avenue, Ste C in Haddon Township, NJ (a short walk from the Westmont High Speed Line Station) include:
- Specialized educational programming on topics ranging from anxiety to recovery, including 20 free weekly support groups (AA, SA, Course in Miracles, Refuges Recovery CODA, Emotions Anonymous, Al Anon, to name but a few). Check out our Calendar for other meetings, days, and times.
- More than 45 independent practitioners call The Starting Point Inc. their home. You can view their credentials, backgrounds, and specialties here.
- Referrals to address mental health, personal growth, recovery, and spiritual concerns are made by calling 856-854-3155 x100 from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm Monday through Friday and 8 am to 4 pm on Saturdays.
- Group workshops on a variety of topics led by counselors, life coaches and other practitioners are shown on the Home Page, under “News,” or on our Events Calendar.
- Free lectures every Wednesday at Noon and 7 pm by Vince DiPasquale, Founder of The Starting Point.
- Lectures by our founder, Vince DiPasquale. Take a minute and visit Vince’s Corner to explore his lectures in audio and video via YouTube.
More than 500 people cross The Starting Point’s threshold weekly (adults, adolescents, and families) – people of all ages and from all walks of life – who seek help for a wide range of mental, emotional and spiritual issues. The Starting Point’s environment is welcoming, caring, and inclusive to all.
The Starting Point is a tax-exempt 501 (c)(3) organization which depends largely on charitable contributions for the free educational programming and referrals services which we provide. Donations are sincerely appreciated and they can be made here or mailed to: The Starting Point, 215 Highland Avenue, Suite C, Haddon Township, NJ 08108.
For more information or a referral, please call 856-854-3155 x100 or explore the website to search for a practitioner, support group, workshop, or the topic of Vince’s Wednesday Lecture.