The Starting Point, Inc. of New Jersey is a non profit education, referral, and resource center for individuals and families seeking support for mental wellness, personal growth and recovery.
Resources available at The Starting Point located in Haddon Township, NJ (a short walk from the Westmont High Speed Line Station) include:
- Specialized educational programming on topics ranging from anxiety to recovery, including 26 support groups, workshops and lectures occurring each week on our premises (AA, SA, Course in Miracles, Refuges Recovery CODA, Emotions Anonymous, Al Anon, to name but a few). Check out our Calendar for other meetings, days, and times.
- More than 45 independent practitioners call The Starting Point their home. You can find their credentials, backgrounds, and specialties here.
- Referrals to address mental health, personal growth, recovery, and spiritual concerns are made by calling 856-854-3155 x100 from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm Monday through Friday (8 am to 4 pm on Saturdays).
- Group workshops on a variety of topics led by counselors, life coaches and other practitioners are shown on the Home Page under “OUR BLOGS” or on our Events Calendar.
- Free lectures every Wednesday at Noon and 7 pm by Vince DiPasquale, Founder of The Starting Point.
More than 600 people cross The Starting Point’s threshold weekly (adults, adolescents, and families) – people of all ages and from all walks of like – who seek help for a wide range of mental, emotional and spiritual issues. The Starting Point environment is welcoming, caring, and inclusive to all.
The Starting Point is a tax-exempt 501 (c)(3) organization and depends largely on charitable contributions for free educational programming and referral. Donations are sincerely appreciated and can be made here or mailed to: The Starting Point, 215 Highland Avenue, Suite C, Haddon Township, NJ 08108.
For more information or a referral, please call 856-854-3155 x100 or explore the website to search for a practitioner, support group, workshop, or the topic of Vince’s Wednesday Lecture.